Monday 16 May 2011

may 8th

The last day at the ski hill - in the 2 weeks prior to this date it had hardly snowed and so the quality was going to be rubbish... or so we thought! When it actually came to the day and I was strapping myself in for one of the last times with tears in my eyes (slight exaggeration but you get the point!), on came a snowstorm. So. Much. Snow. You could barely see anything! In the photo there are huge beautiful mountains behind me, you wouldn't believe it would you! I made Mel take this photo of me because I wanted evidence of the fact that, yes, on May 8th, it was still snowing this much. Absolutely mental, considering the tan lines I have from the past week... (More on that in the next post - I only use the internet once a week, if that, so I have to do all my posts at the same time... nevermind!)

1 comment: