Monday 23 May 2011

deux petit pois


Now you have a better idea of what I meant when I said we had a ghetto porch. Photos from the day Crystal left, two weeks ago, that I'm only just getting round to uploading. Look how sunny it is - isn't it surreal that we have weather like this the day after the photo from the last blog post? (The one about the last day of the ski hill being a snow storm!) We've had pretty beautiful weather the majority of the time in the past two weeks, although it's raining today. Can't say I've missed the rain... Drank rather ridiculous amounts of beer but not all at the same time so really it doesn't feel that bad. There's something about sunshine that makes sitting on the porch with friends listening to good music/live music (my housemate has a guitar that he likes to whip out at every opportunity,thankfully he's good!) with a can of poohouse seem like the best thing in the world. Working a lot these days, I curse myself when the alarm goes off at 4.45 but when you eventually get let out of the madhouse/dungeon (oh yea I do kitchen now! Be proud Daddy!) at 1.30 and the sun is out and you're watching fellow workmates get clicked at by Brazilian customers, I am so thankful. Even if I work the morning again the next I figure the best thing to do is be drunk by 3, pass out by 10 and you're good by the next morning. Always seems to work for me!


And because this is amazing, it's going to on here because I want to remember it forever:

You know I miss you, I miss our walls
Just shout whenever, and I'll give you a call
You want my love, you want my heart
For 6 weeks we'll have to be apart :(

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
Just housemates, what are you saying?
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
Mon petit pois broke my heart for the first time
And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like becki, becki, becki, noo!
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

For you I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we don't live together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm missing you
I miss our couch sessions, even our creepy missions
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'll drive far, far, far, far.
And I just can't believe were 3520 kilometers apart.

And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like becki, becki, becki nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine.

Now I'm all gone, gone, gone, I'm gone :(

CRYSTAL I MISS YOU SO MUCH. Lake Louise isn't the same without you! See you in four weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment