Sunday 13 March 2011

PLEASE PLEASE OH MY GOD PLEASE


FUCK MY LIIIIIIIFE !!! ADHJADHAS

For those of you who obviously don't live on this planet, my favourite band of four years and fo' sho' forever are Death Cab for Cutie, and it is one of my dreams, my complete dream, to see them live. They came to England when I was 16 but it was when I didn't have a job - the tickets were £16 but my parents weren't going through shit so I didn't want to ask them for money. They're from Seattle (near the Canadian border) so I was hoping when I came here to Canada they'd be somewhere nearby. And now what do I find out. THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN MANCHESTER IN APRIL FOR £20 WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME OH MY GOD I WANT TO DIE

Yes you may think this is an exaggeration, but I love them so much. They've been the soundtrack to my 'growing up' - a massive cliche I know but I really don't give a shit. I am in shock. My god.

HOWEVER they are playing in Calgary on May 25th... But there's two problems. A) I was planning to leave Alberta early May and head out west to Quebec, a 3 day bus journey B) They are $56. I do not have $56 to spare.

A can be solved pretty easily - I'm not even joking, I'm that desperate to see them I would stay in Lake Louise longer just so I could. They've been together for such a long time now (There is like, seven albums I think?) that I'm paranoid it'll be the end sometime soon and I will live my life without seeing them.

B however, is more difficult. I am getting down on my knees and begging and saying PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD LET SOME RANDOM STRANGER GIVE ME $56 OR SOMETHING HAPPEN YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH IT WOULD MEAN TO ME ARGGASFJDJKGGBAJSASJDAJ. Why hasn't my credit card come in the post yet.

I know I sound completely crazy in this post. I am. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CANNOT BELIEVE IT I WILL NOT RECOVER FROM THIS FOR A LONG TIME

see HERE for previous deathcab obsessive post

No comments:

Post a Comment