Tuesday 1 March 2011

nineteen forever



A bunch of low-quality photos of some high quality chalk drawings... we thought this was a good idea at the time, and actually we still did when we woke up in the morning! It was only when we started trying to rub it off that we realised it probably wasn't the best idea we'd ever had. except at the same time it was, I wish so much we could've left it, because it looked so beautiful! Dry cloths took most of the excess off,  but it left strange pale colours on the wall like something you would imagine an lsd trip would look like. However thanks to some mr magic eraser it's now all gone... until three nights ago, when we decided it would be super awesome to write film an tv titles on the wall, but with one word replaced by penis. I'm not going to go into it because no one but us would find it funny, so Harry Potter and the Penis of Fire is all I'm saying. Try it.

If you didn't guess by the title, these shots are from the aftermath of my birthday. Which was a brilliant day! First to everyone back home - well, my Dad, Mum, Auntie, Godmother, Sophie, Laura, Kathryn + James - thank you so much for everything you sent! You have no idea how much it meant. I cried a rather large amount whilst opening the girl's presents + reading Sophie's letter, but I was so thankful. I did NOT expect to get that much! My boss told me he'd never seen anyone get so many packages and letters in their whole season there, nevermind in such a short space of time! 

So the day was spent waking up at 5am and going to work only to find a cake with lit candles with a singing Brooke... It was such a good start! The cake was great too! Then I boarded for a few hours, went for dinner, partied... I feel like I'm writing really strangely tonight. Blah. Anyway yes I'm going to stop now I think...

Oh but wait! In the last photo, you get a sneak peek of my snowboard... Isn't she beautiful? I absolutely love her. I still need to do a post on all my snowboarding stuff... One day! 

2 comments:

  1. awh i love you gee. so glad you had a good birthday, was really weird not being able to celebrate it with you seeing as for the past 7 years i have! your board is beautiful, so so jealous (i keep saying this but i really am haha)

    love xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Cause we're awesome and you're awesome and in a bizzle you'll be back and we can eat cake and frozen yoghurt together.
    xox

    ReplyDelete