Monday 17 January 2011

'oh i love your blog, why don't you follow mine?'

IS ANYONE ELSE REALLY FED UP OF THESE STUPID COMMENTS. it frustrates me - the people clearly haven't bothered reading your blog and just want to promote themselves in the fake and often egotistical world that is the 'blogosphere'... I mean my blog isn't even about fashion anymore, as if anyone reads it except people back home! (Which is what I want). I dunno, I just got another of these stupid comments and it angered me. 


On a brighter note, had a pretty awesome night last night... however too much lying in snowbanks has resulted in me being really quite ill today. I sound like Barry White and it hurts to breathe... photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I absolutely hate those! It just annoys me a lot!

    ReplyDelete