Wednesday 3 August 2011

into the wild

Just a short post to say it will be my last for two-three weeks! We're setting off on Friday, and as we're camping the whole way and camping whilst we're (even more) north there's not much point me having my laptop and it's heavy, so I'm mailing it to Mick's cousin in Vancouver to pick up before I go home!
It's a glorious day, I cannot explain to you fully enough - nor can I show you, because I'm using a cafe's wifi and it's painfully slow and I do not feel like sitting here for an hour uploading pictures! I imagine I'll just have a massive Yukon photo dump when I get home... 
So, Friday. I am so excited, yet so nervous! I've been doing my usual excessive list-making and getting stressed out to the point where afternoon naps have become a normal thing because my brain's too tired! I really just want the day to come and to just go, this waiting is making me mad! I'm trying to keep in mind that it doesn't matter how much preparation I do or how much I buy, I am still going to be underprepared so trying not to get to crazy about it! It's going to be such a challenge, the highlight of my trip I am sure! 
I'm not sure what else to say really except wish us luck and I will talk to you guys soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment